By visiting the site and ordering testing services, the client must agree to the general conditions for using the services of the CNIL laboratory at DIAL Ltd.
1. The administrator of the personal data is DIAL Ltd., entered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register with UIC: 000713270, with registered office and address of management: Buhovo, p.k. 1830, 111 Mina Buhovo Str., Represented by Ilko Mladenov - manager.
2. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data provided by you, you may contact us in one of the following ways:
- Writing to our address: Buhovo, p.k. 1830, 111 Mina Buhovo Street;
- Through our contact phone: 02/994 22 40;
3. Personal data that we collect and process:
The use of our website and information from it does not imply the provision of personal data by you. However, our site offers applications where it is possible to process certain personal data.
3.1. Request for service
The personal data collected and processed by DIAL Ltd. through the "Request for Service" button are: names, address, telephone number, email, accounting data that you choose to provide us in connection with your desire, our laboratory to provide correct your services.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in this case is your explicit, voluntary consent, which we assume that you have given when sending your Service Request to our laboratory, in your capacity as an accredited and certified Service Provider. CNIL to DIAL Ltd. will process your data only for a period and time not more than required by law and according to instructions for working with personal data. In cases where you are our client, with whom we have a contract for the provision of services, the processing of your personal data will be subject to the terms of the contract signed between the parties.
- Each of the parties, in its capacity of Personal Data Controller, processes the Personal Data received from the other party in strict compliance with the requirements of applicable law only for the purposes of concluding and implementing this contract / application and to protect its legal interests. in case of non-compliance;
- Each of the parties undertakes not to disclose or provide personal data to third parties, except in the presence of a legal obligation to do so;
- DIAL Ltd. has no right to publish, distribute or use without permission the results of tests and documents owned by the client, except when the law requires the transmission of information.
5. Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
At any time while processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- you have the right to ask DIAL Ltd. to correct your inaccurate personal data, as well as data that are no longer current;
- The processing of your personal data, which is based on your explicit consent, may be terminated by the withdrawal of your consent;
- In case of suspicion of illegal processing of your personal data by us or you believe that your rights in connection with them are violated, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent Bulgarian supervisory authority - the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP).